Care and Repair Balm | Lavender Vanilla | Wash with WaterRegular price $ 12.95
Plant-powered healing balm crafted with plant based oils. A petroleum-free, lanolin-free healing balm ideal for nipple balm, cesarean section and other surgical wounds, old c-section scars and stretch marks, and minor burns.
- Recommended for: baby, sensitive skin, and eczema
- 0.5 ounce (15g) balm stick
- 100% all natural lavender and vanilla aroma:
- Floral fragrance opens with a lavender citrus accord, bois de rose, jasmine, and cooling eucalyptus while a base of creamy sandalwood and black vanilla anchor the fragrance with a sweet woody finish.
- Wash with Water custom blend aroma does not contain synthetic ingredients.
About Wash with Water:
Founded in 2012 by mama of three, Stephanie Pascarella, Wash with Water has evolved to become a leader in sustainable, plant-based, bath and skincare products for the whole family. Based in Isle of Palms, SC, Stephanie and Wash with Water continue to revolutionize the wellness industry, small batch crafting products in a USDA certified facility in Johns Island, SC using only the highest quality, responsibly sourced ingredients.
"Because we believe bath time is not just another task to check off — it’s family time in your hands." - SP
Note from the Hemming Birds Family: Our family has been using WwW products since 2013 when our middle daughter was born. These beautiful, gentle, and effective products have helped us through two cases of cradle cap, endless battles with eczema, the occasional sunburn, and four ladies (myself included) with very sensitive skin and fine, delicate hair. I can truly say that Wash with Water is one of my all-time favorite brands.